Sunday 7 November 2010

Wolf Contents Page Mock Up

This is the initial mock up of my contents page, I have used the same model on the cover on the contents page to create a sense of continuity. I have used the same font on the title for the inside of the magazine but I have used courier for the contents page details. The image I have used I have placed slightly off centre so that I could use the black backdrop as the backdrop for my text, it has made it a lot clearer and easy to read. This photo was created using the same technique as the cover shot but I have not edited the colour contrast or brightness, I have left the photo how it was when it was taken because I was already happy with the colour and detail of the facial features.
To ensure the affect of a proper magazine I think I will have to put more text onto this page, at the moment it feels a bit empty. I am happy with how my magazine is coming together so far because it has turned out relatively professional.

2 comments:

  1. Love the naturalism and unposed feel you've achieved here. This is redolent of the 'real' texts you are basing your work on. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I told you! Your work has that gritty, almost fanzine feel to it, and it works really well with your chosen genre. Explain how you created this - what program did you work in, did you experince any problems and if so, how did you overcome them?

    ReplyDelete