Tuesday 19 October 2010

Magazine Name and Font






1. Walkway
2. Sketch Block
3. NKOTB Fever
4. Levis Brush
5. Green Piloww
6. Champagne and Limousines

Choosing the right font and title for your magazine is crucial. I used dafonts.com and saved the fonts I preferred and thought would be suitable for the front cover of my magazine. I chose the sketchier fonts because I thought it would give my music magazine more individuality and personality. My personal favourite of all the fonts I have singuled out is 'levis brush' because i feel it is a lot different to the fonts you usually see on the front of a magazine and it again gives it that unusual alternative feel.
At the moment i am undecided on the title of my magazine but am edging towards an animal name because sound and music to them is very different to the way we hear sound. I like the name 'wolf' because it conjures up the imagery of a wolf howling, i also like 'oh deer' as a pun, i think of it as a fun name for a magazine, injecing a bit of humour into the overall concept.

No comments:

Post a Comment