Friday 15 October 2010

Questionnaire for Target Audience

To ensure that my magazine adheres perfectly to my target audience's preferences i am going to conduct a questionnaire on facebook that asks the kind of questions that would help me to produce a successful and popular magazinefor my genre.

Questionnaire for a Music Magazine:

1. Which of the following music magazines do you read, if any?
a. NME
b. Kerrang
c. Q Magazine
d. Mojo
e. Rolling Stones
f. Other _____
g. None of the above

2.If you do not read a music magazine, why?

3. What genre of music do you listen to?
a. Indie
b. Pop
c. Rock
d. Hip-hop
e. Jazz
f. Other _____

4. What do you look for in a magazine?
a. Playlists/Top 20's
b. Fashion influenced by music culture
c. Interviews
d. Festival Coverage
e. Reviews
f. Other _____

5. What would you want from a new music magazine?

I intend to send this questionnaire to as many people as possible via facebook.com and i will then tally and graph results in order to see what my target audience are looking for from a magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment